- Microsoft Office, Excel data entry, document control and record keeping skills.
- Performing checks of equipment files, creating electronic equipment files, obtaining equipment data and P&IDs.
- Under only limited supervision, works within a specialized function with work verified on an irregular basis as problems arise.
- Possesses considerable autonomy in completing projects for immediate supervisor.
- Assignments generally include such types of work as preparing complex reports and maintaining complicated records requiring careful selection, classification, or compilation of information from several sources.
- Must use initiative and judgment arranging job details to achieve predetermined objectives.
- May be responsible for coordinating or directing the work activities of various lower level specialists.
- Requires 8+ years of experience